Thursday, October 20, 2011

Halloween Costume

I'm in a dilemma. Halloween weekend is in a week and I am at a loss of what to be. I'm going to Chicago to visit some friends that weekend and my friends there go ALL OUT. I'm talking like unreconizable.

I'm more of the "let's put as little effort into this as possible" kind of costume girl.

Plus...I reached my peak of good costume ideas in college.

Exhibit A: Junior Year






















I lived in my sorority's house and there were 12 girls that lived there so we decided to be the 12 months of the year. I was August. Also, pardon the fact that January is missing I'm pretty sure at this point in the night she was going on a champagne run becuase lord forbid New Years not have champagne.





Exhibit B: Senior Year



I was Audrey Hepburn. Please excuse this picture but it was the best I could find.

After college my costumes took a turn for the worse. Last year I was a fairy? Im pretty sure my roommates and I just through on a bunch of crap and called ourselves fairies.






See. Not cute. Or creative.


So now I need your help. What should I be this year? I was thinking Minnie Mouse but of course one of my other friends is being that. Ugh. I'm desperate for ideas!

1 comment:

  1. I was considering being Rosie the Riveter, but I've opted out because I can't find a shirt I like enough. Maybe that helps?

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs