Sunday, October 16, 2011

Homecoming!

It is currently 7:34 and I have been debating for the last couple hours when it is acceptable to go to sleep? Anyone? This girl is tired!

I like to think I can still party like I did in college when that is clearly not the case. What made me think it was acceptable to tailgate all day for the homecoming game, then continue well into the night when I had to be at work at 9am to meet with corporate is beyond me.

I make the best life decisions.

However the game was so fun and we won!
I only got one picture the entire day and its not even a good one! Don't ask me why were posing with a hot dog.

That was enough excitement for one weekend and now its time for me to hit the books and study. Tomorrow that is, after I sleep for 16 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs