Monday, October 10, 2011

Shopping Spree!

It's not secret that I have a shopping addiction. I don't discriminate...online, in stores...I love it all. This weekend however, I think I reached rock bottom. I did so much online shopping that I had some of my stuff mailed to my parents house and some of it to my house. NOT OKAY PEOPLE NOT OKAY!



Also, I think you should know that I don't experience buyers remorse...ever. So yes I spent a lot of money and am clearly trying to hide that from my roommates and parents, but no I don't feel guilty.


Now that we have that confession out of the way I can't wait to show you what I got!



1. A new Erin Condren planner. I have read such good things about these and I'm really obsessive about my planners. Its October and I haven't found one I really like yet so I took the plunge and bought one. I cannot wait to receive this in the mail!
2. This Marley Lilly Monogrammed Scarf. I. LOVE. IT. They seriously have the best customer service. I ordered it Thursday morning, received an email that it shipped that afternoon and the shipping notifications say it should be delivered today. If that isn't quick service people I don't know what is.
3. These gorgeous Steve Madden boots. My friend wore them out to dinner last week and unfortunately we do not wear the same size so I just knew I had to order them immediately. I found them on Amazon's website and for an amazing price too!

4. Finally, I belong to the online shopping site Swirl by Daily Candy. They were having an awesome sale on fall booties, so yes, I bought 2 pairs of boots in a day. It's an addiction people, I'm telling you. These are the Report Anonna Booties, and I already received an email that they shipped too!



Finally, last but not least, Crystal over at Coffee at Nordstrom is hosting an awesome giveaway that you (my minimal amount of followers) should go check out! I am really inspired by her idea to attract more followers and might just do the same! So the more followers I get the sooner I will do a giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs