Tuesday, October 11, 2011

S'more Cups...yummm!

I have somewhat of a sweet tooth. Basically, I am a sucker for all things chocolate and marshmallow, and if you even mention the word "s'more" then you've already won me over. This recipe is no different. I originally found this recipe on Pinterest but its actually from Pampered Chef. These were seriously so easy, and quick to make and trust me...they are as good as they look!

Meet my new favorite recipe: S'more Cups!


Ingredients:
1 cup of finely crushed graham crackers
1/4 cup powdered sugar
6 tbsp butter, melted
4 (1.55 oz or 43 g) milk chocolate bars
12 large marshmallows cut in half

Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Place graham crackers into a large resealable plastic bag. Finely crush into crumbs. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and butter in a small bowl. Scoop crumb mixture in each cup of a mini muffin pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cups. Bake 4-5 minutes or until edges are bubbling. Meanwhile, break two of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven; place one rectangle into each cup.
  2. Cut marshmallows in half crosswise a knife dipped in cold water. Place one marshmallow half, cut-side down, into each cup. Return to oven 1-2 minutes or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven; cool 15 minutes. Carefully remove cups from pan. Cool completely.
  3. Break remaining candy bars and place in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute-1 1/2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds. Dip the top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top-side up and let stand 40 minutes-1 hour or until set.


Totally unrelated to food, I got my Marley Lilly scarf and let me tell you it is even better than I imagined! Sorry about the terrible iphone picture but its all I had.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs