Monday, November 7, 2011

If...

If..

If I could live anywhere in the US...
I would live in Chicago. I don't know what it is about that city but I love it. I have a lot of close friends there and I love how its a bigger city with a midwest feeling. There is so much to do and see there and it would be a totally new experience for me. Plus, its close enough that I can easily make trips home for the weekend. I really hope I get the opportunity to live in Chicago sooner rather than later.





















If I were to have more children...
I don't currently have any children, thank goodness, but I do plan on having kids someday. I grew up with only one sibling so it's always been my goal to have a large family when I grow up. I want a minimum of 3 kids, but ideally more than that...like 4 or 5. I might be crazy.

If I could have any talent in the world..
I think I would want to be able to dance. Can I choose 2? Because I really want to be able to sing too. Basically I want to be Beyonce.

If you met me in real life...
You would realize how sarcastic I am. Sometimes I'm afraid I come off as evil to some people but really its just my sarcastic nature. Unless I really don't like you...then I really am being mean. Just kidding. But seriously, sometimes I feel like when I am in uncomfortable situations (which for some reason happens a lot to me) I use my sarcasm to disguise my discomfort.


If money were not an object..
I would first pay off my school loans and finish grad school. Then I would immediately move to Chicago. I would probably open my own paint your own pottery shop because that's always been my dream. I used to work at one...for like 6 years and have made it my goal in life to own my own one day. I would also donate money to Make a Wish Foundation. I have a close friend who was actually granted a wish in high school, and it was my sorority's philanthropy. Finally, I would spend a lot of money shopping (obviously) since shopping is clearly one of my passions and all.

If I could meet one celebrity...
It would be Audrey Hepburn. I love her movies and just her in general. Breakfast at Tiffany's is one of my all time favorite movies, and I even dressed up as her for Halloween one year.

If I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life...
It would hands down be Target. It's sick how often I go there. We're talking like at least 3 or 4 times a week...AT LEAST. Sometimes I have to go to different Targets because I'm afraid they'll start recognizing me. Don't judge me.

If I could chose one animal/pet...
If you would have asked me this question when I was little I would have said a monkey. My 7 year old self honestly did not understand why my mom would not let me have a pet monkey. Now that I've come to realize how ridiculous that request was, I would say a dog. I love dogs and have always had one. I literally mean always. My parents had a dog before I was born and we have never been without one.

If I could go on a trip right now...
It would be to the beach. I could seriously use a beach vacation. I guess I'll have to settle for the mountains this weekend.

If I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef...
Can I choose both? I hate cleaning and I can't cook to save my life. Basically I would make a terrible housewife. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs