Friday, November 4, 2011

Random Ramblings

Finally it's Friday! I don't know why but this has seriously felt like the longest week EVER. I am so thankful that it is finally the weekend and I can spend time relaxing. Today via blog I bring you my random ramblings.

#1. Wicked is in Cincinnati this month and I HAVE to see it. I've already seen it twice but it is one of my favorite musicals. I've called my dad twice already today to convince him we need to get tickets but he is no longer taking my calls. I'm pretty sure he knows what I want and is avoiding me. HA!



#2. I am finally getting around to posting about my wonderful scarves from the scarf exchanges I participated in. First, Jessica from Stilettos and a Fishing Pole sent me this lovely plaid scarf. It is the perfect cold weather scarf and I can't wait to wear it!



Next, Lindsey from Turtles and Pearls sent me this gorgeous scarf. She also sent me some peppermint mocha mix because she said it was her favorite. Little did she know it's my favorite too!
#3. Today is 5 at 5 at Whole Foods. If you have a whole foods near you I suggest you try this out! For $5 you get to try 5 different wines paired with 5 different foods. We're talking good food here people...like pasta primavera, shrimp gumbo, chana masala, etc. Best part is...you get to keep the wine glass. It really is a good deal and its a lot of fun. 5-7 Friday's at Whole Foods. My roommate and I have gone the past couple of weeks because it is just something different to do and its a way to try wine/food we normally wouldn't.

#4. I never got a chance to thank Mia from Palmetto Sparkle for passing on The Liebster Award to me!

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming blogs who have less than 200 followers to help bring some love to their blog.
The Rules are as follows:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
3. Reveal your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers

Go spread the love!

Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend? I hope its fantastic!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Katy! I love the scarves you received! Thank you so much for playing along, and I hope you had fun. Congrats on your blog award, those are fun! Have an awesome weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED Wicked when I saw it. I listen to the CD all the time. I hope you get to go! I hope you love your scarf! I'm glad we both love peppermint mochas!! The do-it-yourself version is just a little cheaper than getting Starbucks every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the scarves and Wicked!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs