Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday!

Just Peachy

Today I am linking up with Rachel at Just Peachy for Top 5 Tuesday! This week's theme is nail polish colors. I am kind of crazy about nail polish and literally buy at least a new color every week. Obsessed much?

1. Essie Chinchilly



2. Essie Carry On


3. Essie Cocktail Bling

(Ps. This is what color I have on my nails right now)


4. Essie In Stitches


5. Essie Lollipop

(The perfect red!)

Can you tell I'm a nail polish snob? I love me some Essie!

What are your favorite nail polish colors?

5 comments:

  1. Love all your colors! I'm an OPI fan, but I do love Essie as well! Found your blog through tthe link up, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!! In stitches looks so pretty!! I have been wanting to order cocktail bling -- I think I will now!! Great picks!

    everydayaem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought cocktail bling and I am so excited to try it! I go to OSU so cocktail bling and lollipop will be on my nails next game day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE In Stitches! So pretty! Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to ask you!! Could you send me your email address pretty please! Hope you are having a wonderful week so far!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs