Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Wishlist

It is officially December 1st which means from here on out my lovely family members will be receiving daily frequent emails about my needs/wants this Christmas. I have slowly come to realize though that since graduating from college my lists are much smaller. At first I was confused by this and thought maybe it meant I was growing up and realized I didn't need so much. But then I looked around my trashed room, overflowing closet, and drawers that won't shut and realized that its actually because now when I want something I go out and buy it myself. I don't know if this is a good or bad thing but at least it means I have stopped asking my parents for money, right?


1. Patagonia Pullover

2. Shop Sosie Dress


3. Monogrammed iPhone case- preferably with the added tough aspect since I do have a tendency to drop my phone regularly.
4. Sterling Silver Monogrammed Necklace
I also really want a new winter coat but am being incredibly indecisive about that. Anyone have any good suggestions for a cute/warm winter coat? I also can't make up my mind about whether or not I want a kindle fire.

Also,
2 of my favorite bloggers are also having awesome giveaways!
1. Crystal at Coffee at Nordstrom is giving away an amazinggg pair of Marley Lilly earings.
2. Ashley at Everyday AEM is giving away an adorable coffee cozy.
Stop on over to both of their blogs because they are both adorable (duh) and also because they are having giveaways all this month!

What are you asking for this Christmas? Anything else good I should add to my list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs