Monday, January 16, 2012

The Golden Globes

I loooovvveee awards season. Mainly because I love watching the red carpet. My dream in life is to at some point in my life have an event to attend where it would be acceptable to wear a dress like the stars wear.
Let's be real... my Friday nights don't really warrant ball gown type dresses.

I don't know if I LOVE Lea Michelle's dress, but I'm impressed because it's a look she normally doesn't go for. Sometimes I get bored with her Red Carpet looks.

I kind of like Elle McPherson's dress why but I can't explain it. I just do.

I think Jessica Alba looked amazing! Can you believe she just had a child!? I for one cannot. I love how she said her daughter told her she looked like the little mermaid because her dress looked like a mermaid tail.

I think Dianna Agron looked GORGEOUS! I love the detailing and as Ryan Seacrest said when he interview her "you don't know where to start when looking at it".

Thoughts? I can't decide. I love Zooey Deschanel though and I love her new show so I don't want to say that I don't like her dress.

This is exactly what I imagined her to be wearing. It's kind of alright. I don't know. I'm kind of indifferent towards it. Plus I think Rooney Mara has a kind of boring interview personality.


Shailene Woodley had a safe look but I think it worked...especially for her. It's classic, elegant, and beautiful. I love the beading at the top.

Charlize Theron. I want your dress.

At first I thought Paula Patton's dress was too bright, but I now think I like it. It works for her.

I wasn't super impressed with Clare Dane's dress. However it grew on me, and the back is gorgeous.

Poor Sarah Hyland. Her zipper on her dress broke in the middle of the red carpet. She had to be sewn into the dress right before her interview with Guiliana.

Thoughts on Sarah Michelle Gellar's dress? I think I like it. If nothing else it at least got people talking. I think she is just too cute and can you believe her and Freddie Prince Jr. have been together for 12 years?!

I think she's gorgeous. Enough said. However I'm not a fan of red dresses on the red carpet.

I think Freida Pinto's dress is simple and elegant and I love how she described it as "fuss-free".

Who else watched the Golden Globes? What did everyone think of Ricky Gervais hosting again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs