Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Who thought this was a good idea?

Remember that one time I was asked to conduct interviews?
Yea that was today.
Remember the time I interviewed someone with the word diarhea written on my hand?
Yea was also today.
Good thing it wasn't even spelled correctly. I couldn't figure out how to spell it earlier in the day so clearly the logical thing to do would be practice on my hand. Obviously.
Then the next logical thing would be to go conduct interviews.
I feel bad for the people I work with.
They are never going to find anyone who wants to work as a behavior therapist when they have people like me conducting the interviews.




Lesson learned people. Lesson learned. Don't send me to do interviews. 
I have no shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs