Friday, July 5, 2013

I'm baaaaack!

Remember me? Yea I didn't think so. I thought about deleting all of my blog posts and just starting fresh but then I read through some of them and they provided me with memories I had forgotten about so I said to myself "what the hell". Instead I'll just change the blog name and PRETEND to start fresh. Makes sense...right? Right. Okay good.

To start this lil 'ol blog back up I decided to start with 10 facts about me...some relevant some as random as could be.

1. I am 100% in love with my job. I teach kiddo's with autism. They are the most inspiring people I've ever met and am sure this is the career for me. HOWEVER, I am a chronic job searcher. I think I spent so much of my (short) adult life job searching so now its just second nature for me to continue to look for something better.

2. I am 25 years old and cried on my birthday. There is just something about the number "25" that upset me. It's probably the fact that simultaneously I feel like I still don't know what I'm doing and my dad constantly reminds me that in less than a year I'll need my own health insurance. Real life is scary people.

3. I either want the healthiest salad in the world or a Big Mac. There is no happy medium. Well that's not true. Sometimes I will drive all over the city searching for a Taco Bell because I am convinced that I need a doritos taco immediately. But I'm decently positive that's worse than a Big Mac so probably not a happy medium.

4. I am working on my second Master's Degree. You can view this 1 of 2 ways. You can either congratulate me like strangers and tell me how impressive this is or you can think like my parents and friends and kindly remind me that I have no idea what I am doing with my life. The choice is yours.

5. I am messy but not dirty. I hate when things are dirty. It grosses me out and makes me gag...seriously. Dirt freaks me out...along with dust, stains, marks on windows, etc. However, I prefer my clothes on the floor...they are easier to find that way.

6. College was the best 4 years of my life...which may be why I am STILL in school. If I get enough degrees maybe one day I will one day feel like I am back at the University of Dayton partying at Timothy's. A girl can dream. Fun fact: the year after I graduated I told my mom that for Christmas all I wanted was one more year at Dayton. She laughed at me. Rude.

7. I want to live in either a small town or Chicago...again there is no happy medium. Also...the small town can't be a farming town. Do those exist? I don't think I would do well on a farm. The whole getting up early thing doesn't go over well with me. Clearly I live for extremes.

8. I watch every show on television. No but really, I do. I'm not proud of it but its a fact of life. When people suggest new shows to me I try to explain that there is not enough time in my schedule to add new shows...but then I usually give in. This results in days spent on netflix and hulu plus catching up on all the past seasons so I'm not behind.

9. I am an avid reader. I am usually in the middle of 3 books at one time because I have book induced ADD. I also normally read trash...not like trashy romance but chick-lit. You know...the kind of books that always have happy endings. I'm all about those.

10. I am extremely irresponsible with my debit card. Not in the spending money kind of way...more like the losing it kind of way. If I open a bar tab chances are I will be returning to the bar the next morning to pick up my card. If I go to an ATM there is a good chance I leave with cash but no card.

I am really excited to be getting back into blogging! I have missed it so much but as I'm sure everyone can relate sometimes life gets in the way and blogging ends up taking the back burner. Not anymore though!! Everyone enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs