Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday!

Today I am linking up with Rachel at Just Peachy for Top 5 Tuesday! This weeks theme is Thanksgiving!
1. Food
I already put in a formal request that nobody get creative and ruin the green bean casserole this year. Last year SOMEONE thought it would be a good idea to try out a new recipe instead of using the same one that has been made every single year since before I was even born. Let's just say it didn't end well. I told my family I wasn't coming this year unless the correct green bean casserole was mad. I was only half kidding.

2. Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
No matter how hungover I am from the night before I will still be up at 9am to watch the parade.























3. Family

4. Traditions
Every year my sister and I go see a movie on Thanksgiving. This year I'm forcing her to go see Twilight with me. I invited my mom and dad...they kindly declined that offer. Their loss!
5. Cyber Monday
I am not a big fan of crowds. Or annoying people. So therefore I avoid Black Friday. However Cyber Monday? COUNT ME IN!

What are some of your favorite parts about Thanksgiving?

4 comments:

  1. I always forget about the Macy's Day Parade!! Its one of my favorites, too. Crossing my fingers you get the good casserole. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is funny abt the greenbean casserole! sounds like something i would do :)

    cyber monday is better than black friday for sure because you can stay warm and comfy on your couch :)

    have a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! My hubby is so excited for breaking dawn. He is a funny one. Of course, I'm excited too! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I usually watch tidbits of the Macy's day parade! I want to try and watch the whole thing this year!! I read Balloons Over Broadway and I am obsessed! I'm sure you love that book!!

    I love green bean casserole, too! I hope your family makes it right this year!!! Happy (almost) Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs