Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pinteresting Wednesday and Christmas Party

Happy Wednesday!

I cannot believe that Christmas is only 4 days away! Where has the month of December gone?!? I feel like Thanksgiving was only yesterday...but seriously, wasn't it?

Today I am linking up with The Vintage Apple for Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday! Everything I have been obsessing over lately has been Christmas related. If it weren't too late and there wasn't the possibility that my roommates would kill me I would definitely go back and redecorate my house based off of Pinterest.
















Last night my friends from college and I had a Christmas gift exchange at my friend Kate's house. She was such a cute hostess and made a bunch of appetizer foods and some fancy Christmas drinks. Instead of doing the typical drawing names or white elephant we did a sort of different gift exchange. We all drew numbers and then Kate found this cute poem online. It started with 1 and then so on but each number had to choose a gift and then follow the rules of the poem. So some of them were like "trade with number 1 or 2", "trade with someone wearing red" or "trade with someone to your left". It was a really cute idea and it conveniently worked out that no one ended up with their own gift.

I got my friend Allie's gift and walked away with this lovely mug from Anthropologie and also a giftcard to Starbucks!


I hope everyone is having a lovely week!

3 comments:

  1. I love your Christmas pins! I wish I could leave my Christmas decorations up all year long.

    I like the way y'all did the gift exchange. Very different! Sounds like you ended up with a great gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those inspiration pictures are fantastic!

    I tried to find your e-mail to send you a thank you, but I can't find it anywhere! But I got the secret santa gift and loved it! Shoot me an e-mail at heckshera@gmail.com so that we can chat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those heart shaped marshmallows are adorable!

    xx
    alyssa
    http://wereaucourant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs