Sunday, January 1, 2012

My life- 2011

Does anyone else feel like 2011 went by ridiculously quickly? Like I seriously feel like it was just yesterday that I was ringing in the new year in Chicago. Nope. Get with it Katy...that was 365 days ago.

1. I went on a spring break extravaganza. I spent over a week traveling to both Marco Island, Florida for some good 'ol rest and relaxation on the beach with my friend Lindsey.

From Florida I flew to Chicago and celebrated St. Patrick's Day with my best friends.



I moved into a house with my 3 amazing roommates and hosted a housewarming party the first night we lived there. Yea, it was a bad idea.


Went to the Kentucky Derby with my roommates from college. It was easily one of the best weekends this year! And for the record, no I didn't see a single horse the entire weekend.


I went to Chicago...again.



My sister graduated from High School!


We hosted beer olympics on the 4th of July. I think it was successful minus the fact that our air conditioning broke that day.



I went to Chicago for the DMB weekend concert extravaganza.
Best. Time. Ever.
And I don't even like DMB...I just can't resist a trip to Chicago to see my favorite people!



I went to the Kenny Chesney Concert, the Rascal Flatts Concert, and the Lil Wayne concert. Which one doesn't belong?

Went to Chicago again to go to my friend Casey's lakehouse. We decided the weekend probably deserved its own reality show. That's how entertaining it was.



Went to UC's homecoming game! Or at least we went to tailgate...we didn't actually go into the game.

Went to Chicago AGAIN and celebrated Halloween there.
I also thought it was appropriate to spend what is equivalent to my life savings while shopping this week. My priorities might have been a little skewed.

Had a blast and a half in Gatlinburg!



2011 was an amazing year and I look forward to seeing what 2012 has in store for me!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Love the pics! Sounds like you had a great 2011.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs