Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday!

Let me just begin by saying I love Rachel's Top 5 Tuesday link up! I look forward to it and I love seeing other people's favorites
and getting ideas.

Anyways...this week's theme is January Favorites.

1. My Birthday


I love love love my birthday...like maybe a little too much. This is actually the only picture I have from my birthday but it's 2 of my roommates and I at dinner downtown at a restaurant called Rockbottom.

2. L'Oreal Tan Towels

I hate being pale. I don't care if its the middle of January and that's what you're supposed to look like. I still hate it. I've been using these tanning towelettes and they work AMAZINGLY. If anyone else is looking for a great way to get color without visiting the tanning beds I definitely suggest these.


3. Panera and their Mediterranean Salmon Salad






















Go try this salad immediately. I am obsessed with it. Like obsessed in the fact that I've eaten 3 times in the past week...probably not okay.

4. Benefit Erase Paste

Best cover up ever. Hands down my favorite.

5. My new wedge booties
Sometimes I buy things impulsively. I don't really think my purchases through and this is a great example of that. I bought these without actually knowing what I was going to wear them with. I'm still not really sure what I'm going to wear them with but I love them so much that I don't care.

What are your favorites from January?

1 comment:

  1. I'll need to check out those L'Oreal tan towels, I'm curious now. Haha. I also love Rockbottom!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs