Friday, February 17, 2012

Boob Tube Babble

Today I am linking up with Neely at A Complete Waste of Makeup for a link-up that is right up my alley...Boob Tube Babble!

How have I not known about this link-up before? I mean come on...if there is one think I know about it is TV. Hopefully, once I start my new job I will have a little less time to watch so much tv and will therefore seem less pathetic...then again I'll probably just dvr everything like crazy.
P.S. Don't read ahead if you don't want spoilers!

1. Gossip Girl

Dan finally kissed Blair! I don't know why but I was kind of rooting for them. It's awkward but hes such a good friend to her that it was destined to happen. But there is also eventually going to be a huge fallout because it was revealed that he sent the video into gossip girl the day of Blair's wedding.

2. Revenge

This is quickly become my new favorite show this year. SO GOOD. This week the show basically went back to episode numero uno and we found out that Tyler was the one dead on the beach. Thank goodness! I had spent all season thinking it would be Daniel. Part of me kind of wishes Emily would just give up the revenge plot and run away with Daniel like he wanted...except then there would be no show so that's obviously not going to happen. Can you tell I'm a sucker for love stories?

3. Grey's Anatomy

I was really excited for the crossover Grey's this week and let me just say...it did not live up to my expectations. It was not so much a crossover event as it was a "lets add a few Grey's scenes into Private Practice". I thought Addison would make an appearance at Seattle Grace or something but no...nothing of that sort took place. Plus I was just kind of confused the entire second hour because I don't watch Private Practice and really just wanted to see what happened during the Grey's portions. Does that make sense at all??

What has everyone been watching this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs