Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top 5 Tuesday!

Happy Valentine's Day!

This weeks theme happens to be something I consider myself an expert in...Romantic Movies.
Today I am linking up with Rachel for Top 5 Tuesday!
I am such a sucker for all romantic comedies.
Before I start listing my movies though I need to make an embarrassing confession. I have been known to go see movies multiple (I'm talking like 4 or 5 times) while they are still in the theater. I also tend to lie to my friends about that because they won't go with me if they know I've
already seen the movie 2 times.

Just Peachy


1. Sweet Home Alabama




















This is my absolute, hands down, I could watch this movie on repeat and have been known to do just that, favorite movie of ever. In fact, I might go put it in right now.

2. The Proposal



















This is one of those movies that I saw multiple times in the theater. I love Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds and Betty White so this movie is a winner in my book. Plus the ending is too cute.

3. P.S. I Love You
















I have to include this on my list because in college I watched it at least once a week. My ex-bf loved this movie (creepy?) and when we couldn't agree on something to watch this would be our go to.

4. No Strings Attached




















This is another one of those movies I saw multiple times. I know its really nothing great but I thought it was hilarious and overall just really cute. Plus I love Natalie Portman. If my life was ever made into a movie she would play me.

5. 2 Weeks Notice





















I love the end of this movie when Sandra Bullock is calling the Chinese restaurant to finally place an order for 2 and Hugh Grant is pacing her apartment counting the steps and talking about how small it is.

Also, I feel as if no chick flick list is complete without The Notebook....but I feel as if that's a given and everyone should just assume its a favorite so I didn't list it as one of my top 5.




















"Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day."

What are your favorite romantic movies?

6 comments:

  1. The Notebook is def the most romantic movie ever! I also loved the Vow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet home alabama is my FAVE too!! i am a reese witherspoon fan. the notebook is awesome as well,it made my list :)

    did you read the book, ps i love you? i liked it more than the movie actually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I read the book long before the movie came out and loooooved it! Actually, talking about it makes me kind of want to go reread it.

      Delete
  3. Matt and I LOVE Sweet Home Alabama! In fact now I am going to run out and buy it before I see him tonight as part as his gift! Thanks for that :) Happy Valentine's Day girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love The Proposal!! Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds are two of my faves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! Of course The Notebook is hands down the most romantic movie of all time. I love The Proposal! I'm all about Ryan Reynolds. So gorgeous!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs