Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars!

Who watched the Oscar's last night?? I think this might be my favorite awards show because it is such a classy affair. People don't show up in absurd outfits in an attempt to look like a freak show. In fact, I don't think I saw any dress that I hated.

I'm just going to show you my favorites...no commentary included. My comments can't even do justice for how amazing these dresses were.

This is the first time in a long time that I've seen her smile and look happy to be on the red carpet.



Okay so I don't know how amazing this dress actually is, but I just love Natalie Portman so much that I had to include her. Don't judge.










Speaking of classy events, can we talk about how UNCLASSY Sacha Baron Cohen was. He brought an urn of fake ashes to the red carpet and then proceeded to dump them all over Ryan Seacrest. Totally uncalled for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs