Sunday, March 4, 2012

Weekend Recap and Home Decorating

It's a weird thing working 6 days a week. I kind of like it! Ask me that again in a month or so and you'll probably for sure receive a different answer but for now let's just go with it.

Saturday was spent being hungover and shopping for my new apartment with my mom. It was fine until we attempted to go to IKEA. Let's just say hangovers and IKEA on a Saturday don't mix. Too many people.


I think my mom just likes to humor me when it comes to my pinterest addiction but it's whatever. We bought flowers to remake this to go on my new kitchen table.

We also bought me a sectional! I can't wait to show ya'll! It's grey and perfect. I fell in love with "l-couches" my junior year of college when we had one in my sorority house. We would spend hours and hours on that couch and now I have one of my very own!
I think I want to go with a pink and grey color scheme in my family room so I think I might buy pillow covers off of etsy for the couch.


I really like these from the seller Festive Home Decor. I want 2 more pillows though and I can't decide on another color or if I should just do grey or black. Thoughts?

Last night I had a relaxing night by myself. I watched the movie I Don't Know How She Does It with Sarah Jessica Parker. It was cute. I didn't love it but I didn't feel as if it was a waste of my time watching either.

What did everyone do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Love those pillows. Can't wait to see your new sectional
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs