Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey

I have heard so much about this book and I've been dying to read it. I couldn't justify going to buy it though because I'm currently in the middle of reading 3 other books. WHO DOES THAT? I don't know why I have started 3 books without finishing them but that's neither here nor there. 


Anyways today at work my boss gave me a gift card to Barnes and Noble as a thank you for all the work I do. This giftcard was the motivation I needed to finally go purchase the book. I'm so excited to start reading it! Has anyone else read this book?? Did you love it? Hate it? 

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I bought it yesterday! I can't wait to start reading it! Everyone I've talked to has loved it except for one girl who was "offended" by it... she's a weirdo, so I'm ignoring that!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs