Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Olympics 2012

People. I'm having withdraw from the Olympics. It is beyond ridiculous how sad I am that they are over and that I have to wait 2 years until they are on again...and even then its just the Winter Olympics. 


We all know the summer ones are better.  












Watching the Fab 5 or Fierce 5 or whatever they're calling them now was one of my favorite parts. I'm 24 and still dream of being a gymnast in the Olympics. It's pathetic. 



Also...let's discuss swimming. I've decided it's one of my favorite events to watch. Anyone agree? I yell at the TV anytime a race is on...and I swear it has nothing to do with the fact that I am obsessed  with Michael Phelps. No one can argue that he is not amazing...22 medals, 18 of which are gold...that is ABSURD.


I also think Missy Franklin is AMAZING and so cute.


It also makes me sad to think that Misty May-Treanor and Kerri Walsh won't be back to the Olympics together. 3 gold medals in 3 Olympics...


Is anyone else as in love with the Olympics as I am? You guys can thank me later for only posting once about the Olympics when really I could have gone on and on and on every day that they were on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs