Monday, October 24, 2011

I HATE packing.

Packing and I do not get along. At all. It is probably one of my least favorite activities not mention I am terrible at it. I always think I'm ahead of the game and I lay everything out but then at the last minute I freak and throw a bunch of extra crap in my bag. It never fails...happens every. single. time.

So why should I think this trip to Chicago will be any different?

I did however find some packing "guides" on Pinterest that hopefully will inspire me to be a more efficient packer.





Really I just need someone to do the packing for me and remind me that I don't need 6 pairs of shoes and 3 pairs of jeans for a 3 day trip. Because trust me...I'm sure thats what will end up in my bag. Don't judge me.

Also, totally unrelated but The Real Housewives of New Jersey is my guilty pleasure. I love the drama, but this years reunion episode is almost too much for me. Does anyone else watch this? What do you think of this years reunion. I almost could care less if they got rid of Caroline and Teresa. They both are getting on my nerves.

Happy Monday! What's everyone else up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs