Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top 5 Tuesday!

Just Peachy

Today I decided to link up with Rachel at Just Peachy for her Top 5 Tuesday, and the theme for this week is perfume. I own a total of 5 perfumes, but 4 of them are Sephora's travel size rollerballs (AMAZING!) If you haven't gone to Sephora and browsed their rollerball section I highly suggest you do. They've got so many scents and most of them are under $20.

Anways back to my Top 5.

1. Coach Poppy


We got my mom this one year for Christmas and I immediately fell in love with the scent. So naturally I immediately ran out and bought it for myself. (Patience is seriously lacking in my life.)

2. Vera Wang Princess

You're going to start to notice a common theme here, but this one my sister got for Christmas (I'm pretty sure the same year) Princess and Poppy were bought on the same shopping excursion. I love them both that much.

3. Marc Jacobs Daisy
Don't judge me. This one my friend Mary got a knock off version of in NY. Trust me the real thing smells WAY better. I think this might be my favorite perfume and the one I wear most.

4. Marc Jacobs Lola
I ended up getting this one because I loved Daisy so much that I knew I would love Lola. Marc Jacobs does not disappoint in the fragrance category that's for sure!

5. Tommy Girl
I know I know, this might be the oldest perfume still out there today but I still love it. I have 2 full size bottles of it and it is still my go to perfume. It's easy, its classic, you can't go wrong with it.

I'm so glad Rachel decided to do perfume this week because clearly I get most of my suggestions from other people. I can't wait to see what everyone else has as their top 5!

Enjoy your Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. My sister loves Daisy! I Do Lilly Pulitzer wink for everyday use and then Ralph Lauren Turquoise sometimes. My special occasion perfume is YSL Babydoll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the rollerballs! I have one for Viva La Juicy. They seem like they smell stronger than the regular perfumes or stay on longer!

    Thank you so much for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to try Daisy!! I must be out of the loop because it seems to be all the rage judging by the posts for this linkup!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs