Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Rent The Runway

Somehow I believe I have missed half the month of December. I can't believe Christmas is in less than 2 weeks! I still have way too much shopping to do.




Don't even get me started on NYE. Last year we were so good about plans. We had our reservations booked in early November. Hotels were booked, and my outfit was already picked out.



This year is turning out to be a trainwreck waiting to happen. We JUST decided what we want to do yesterday and reservations for anything are still yet to be made. I'm calling it right now. NYE will happen and it was be pure chaos becuase none of my friends will have any idea whats going on.



Anywho, now that my exams are over I am free to spend all of my time shopping online, and worrying about what I'm going to wear for new years. I'm not going to lie. I haven't found anything that I've been dying to have. And if I'm going to spend money on a dress that more than likely won't be worn more than once I damn well better love the dress.



Therefore, I'm moving on to plan b. My friend suggested I try out this website called Rent the Runway. Has anybody ever heard of this? Tried it? Basically they have name brand dresses that you can rent for your event for way cheaper.



I'm really liking this BCBG dress that retails for $348 but on renttherunway.com you can get rent it for $50.



What do you think? Is it worth it? I need thoughts and opinions!



1 comment:

  1. I have used Rent the Runway before & had a great experience with it!

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs